Bring in immediate sales and take your business to new heights with MakkPress’ cost-effective PPC management packages. We create engaging ads that highlight your business’ value proposition.
Our experience of 8+ years has given us insights into user behaviour and what induces a user to take action. We implement these proven techniques into your pay per click ad campaigns to bring out the best results.
Highlights of Our PPC Management Packages
- Experienced team to back your project to produce scalable, and produce cost-effective results
- Custom PPC manageSome of Our Other Related Packages Some of Our Other Related Packages ment packages to bring results with highly targeted audiences
- Dedicated account manager
- Understanding your business objective thoroughly before running the campaign
- A smartly designed PPC campaign that intrigues users to take the intended action
What You Get in our Pay Per Click Ad Packages
- A persuasive ad copy that induces the users to click
- Visually appealing ad creatives
- A streamlined campaign as per your target audience’s demographics
Astrix – * –While we have seen 3x to 6x sales for a given budget for more than 80% of our client, These numbers are strictly dependand on the data we have, it can take up to 6 months to reach this result, given Product and service is up to the mark for same.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PPC advertising?
PPC advertising, also known as pay-per-click advertising allows your business to place ads across the web. It is used to promote your company on search engines, on websites, and also on social media platforms. PPC ads can feature text, images, and even videos.
What is PPC ad spend?
Ad spends your ad network budget. It is how much you have spent on ad networks in a particular period. In most cases, businesses use ad spend to refer to their monthly budget.
Where can you advertise with PPC ads?
The most popular locations include:
- Search results
- Third-party websites
- Social media
When advertising online, most businesses focus on specific platforms, like:
What factors determine my PPC costs?
With PPC, what you pay per click depends on several factors, including:
- Bidding: Bidding is how much you are willing to pay for single-click action on your ad. Sometimes you also pay less for bidding, which depends on the auction. This is why you need professionals for an ad campaign.
- Targeting: Targeting depends on keywords and demographics. It can also influence your PPC costing.
- Ad quality: High quality of an ad depends on various factors. It also matters in pay-per-click advertising. Big brands can’t pay-to-win in PPC because ad networks, like Google Ads, look at the quality and relevance of ads. Often, high-quality ads pay lower costs than low-quality ads.