Why is a Fast Website Important?
Besides boosting your visibility in search results, a fast website helps your business in several other ways.
- Reduces Bounce Rate- When your website loads quickly, users can easily search the products they are looking for, without waiting for long. It ensures that visitors stay on your site, further reducing your bounce rate.
- Boosts Conversion Rate- A fast loading website impresses visitors. Availing services from a Shopify speed optimisation company further keep the visitors engaged and add up with other elements to boost your conversions.
- Increases Revenue- A minor improvement in your website’ loading speed can create a huge difference in the revenue your Shopify store generates. If you are investing in marketing activities to grow your revenue, optimise your website’s performance first.
How We Optimise Your Website’s Speed
1. Compress Images
Big sized images are one of the most common reasons behind slow loading websites. Our Shopify experts speed up your site by compressing your images while retaining their quality.
2. Reduce the Number of Page Requests
We limit page requests in your site to ensure that your site doesn’t need to wait for external permissions that considerably reduce your website’s loading speed.
3. Remove unnecessary Shopify apps
As a Shopify speed optimisation agency, we discard all the unnecessary apps to ensure that your site only has apps that enhance functionality. It speeds up your website immensely.
4. Update to Lightweight Shopify Themes
After thorough analysis, if we find that your theme is the reason behind your slow website, we update it to a faster one that is easy on the eyes and loads swiftly.
5. Minify Code
6. Organise Tracking with Google Tag Manager
Our Shopify experts help you track your visitors’ data organising tags like Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Google Analytics, without creating additional baggage for your site to carry.
Clients Compliments that Make Us Work Harder
We have worked with 1054+ clients around the globe. Our experts make sure that you leap ahead of the curve with a stunning website that loads in a jiffy.
When you partner with us for optimising the speed of your Shopify store, you get to leverage our 8 years of experience of working with established and budding businesses.
Client First Approach
When you choose us as your Shopify speed optimisation company, you get an account manager who keeps you updated with your project’s progress. They are always near you with the help of Skype, email and phone.
At MakkPress, we understand that your website is the ultimate culmination of all your marketing efforts. Our marketing prowess helps us to ensure that your website stays user-friendly at all stages.